Sunday, December 3, 2017

Assignment #4

Assignment #4 was focused on cellphone media. I took all of these below pictures on my iPhone SE:

For this photo, we were to take a picture of something that is aesthetically pleasing, so I chose my Rubik's cube collection.

"Colorful Cube Collection"

This picture I found to be really cool! We were to use an app on our smart phones to change the look of a picture. So, I went outside and photographed the field, barn, and sky across the street with an app and this is what I got. I realized that it was red, white, and blue, which I thought was creative.

"A Patriot's Sky" 

For this below photo, we were to take advantages of the limitations of the medium that we were photographing. So, with me photographing a red, glass bottle, I chose to take advantage of the way the light warps the image to create a unique effect where half of the photo is normal and the other half is warped. The driveway and garbage can can be seen in both halves of the photo, it being warped when seen through the bottle.

"Wavelength"

Stealth was our goal with this picture. The person or thing that was the subject matter of the picture were not to know that they were being photographed. So, I figured that even if my turtle, Bentley, did happen to glance in my direction, he would have a far too little mental capacity to comprehend what I was doing. Nonetheless, I snapped this picture of my turtle basking on his rock under his sun lamp.

"Basking Bentley"

This was one of my favorite assignments!

No comments:

Post a Comment