Monday, December 4, 2017

Assignment #9

For Assignment #9, we had to create a DVD-R or a UDB drive with all of the files of this course on it. We had to also create a cover with certain information on it. Below, you will find a copy of the photo that I used as my cover. When it printed, it printed in a square, cropping off the right, extended side of the photo.




Assignment #9 was sad but was very good to do. Shortly after I post this, I am going to head to the post office to mail in my USB drive with all of my files on it. Overall, I really enjoyed this assignment and found it very beneficial to organize and to see all of my work for this course. It's interesting that for my last assignment I chose a photo from my first assignment; and that photo was of a flower. It's fitting, for everything blooms in its due season, and I felt that I got to grow in my photography experience and experimentation as the course progressed. It was very good, and I'm happy with the progress I've seen in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment